Adjectives (i.e., "green" or "fluffy") not included
- Upper Ramtops - Mountains
- Uberwald - Mountains
Descriptions are example(s) from a single individual. Variations may be numerous, and dependent upon species, gender, age, location, and other variables.
Yetis, a relative of trolls, live in high altitudes, and they are quite unaware that eating people is out of fashion. This <adjective> <type of stone> gives the impression that <his/her> world outlook is: "If it moves, eat it. If it doesn't, then wait for it to move, and then eat it.
- Alignment: 2-4 degrees of evil
- Usually seen wielding Wooden Clubs
- Yetis automatically pursue and attack characters entering the room.
- Upon being killed, yeti stand a chance of instantly reviving without interrupting combat, giving you no time to rest before you are forced to fight them again.
You killed the stout yeti. As the dead yeti slumps to the ground, a strange blue glow envelopes the corpse, slowly growing to the size of a small cloud. Out of the cloud walks the yeti, looking very disapproving.
- General disc locations for the bestiary defined
- Take care, though: yetis have been found in the walkable mountains just bordering the road between Mad Wolf and Creel Springs
Return to the bestiary.