Warrior player here making sure new warriors and other players have up-to-date combat guides that make sense and reduce the questions needed from newbie and talker channels!
As well also filling out wanted pages on the side as I explore the Disc and kill random creatures.
Guides I'm working on:
- Wrathe's Guide for Young Warriors: User:Wrathe/Guide_For_Young_Warriors
- Working with User:Rauna on a guide for newbie areas: User:Wrathe/Guide_On_Newbie_Areas, still work-in-progress
- Guide on learning magic spells for non-wizard folks, still work-in-progress: User:Wrathe/Guide_on_learning_magic_for_non-wizard_folks
- A guide I'm working on in how to kill certain trickier npcs solo or in-group when you're more intermediate or past the guild-max stage: User:Wrathe/tricky_npcs
- WIP guide for young wizards - User:Wrathe/Guide_For_Student_Wizards
- WIP guide for young pishe priests
- WIP guide for assassins, focussing on Assassin Runs: User:Wrathe/Assassin_Speedrunners
- WIP guide on hidden areas on Discworld MUD, usually not indicated on maps or atlas: User:Wrathe/Hidden_areas
Stuff I'm currently researching: User:Wrathe/research
My alts include: Mortis, Yuta, Zhuangzi