From Discworld MUD Wiki
Warrior player here making sure new warriors and other players have up-to-date combat guides that make sense and reduce the questions needed from newbie and talker channels!
As well also filling out wanted pages on the side as I explore the Disc and kill random creatures.
Guides I'm working on:
- Wrathe's Guide for Young Warriors: Guide_For_Young_Warriors
- Working with User:Rauna on a guide for newbie areas: Newbie_Areas, still work-in-progress
- Guide on learning magic spells for non-wizard folks, still work-in-progress: User:Wrathe/Guide_on_learning_magic_for_non-wizard_folks
- A guide I'm working on in how to kill certain trickier npcs solo or in-group when you're more intermediate or past the guild-max stage: Tricky_npcs
- Guide for young wizards - Guide_For_Student_Wizards
- WIP guide for young pishe priests
- WIP guide for assassins, focussing on Assassin Runs: User:Wrathe/Assassin_Speedrunners
- Guide on hidden areas on Discworld MUD, usually not indicated on maps or atlas: Hidden_areas
Stuff I'm currently researching: User:Wrathe/research
A Sparky and Noshoes NYE ACID FLOOR Tour: https://pastebin.com/LUPgUUd0 (Sparky + Noshoes goes to the shelox lair to experience acid floors, theres a 50% casualty rate)
Successful experiment of "skydiving" from the sky to the room in front of the Mended Drum, led by Sparky:
This is a huge cake, the kind that usually has a clown hiding in it at birthday parties. There is a large Tempo, Gaetania, Valter, Yuta Mikazuki, Yase, Bradro, Noshoes, a swarm of fireflies and a dapple grey horse shaped hole in the top. It has just been nibbled on.
My alts include: Mortis, Yuta, Zhuangzi, Yamato, Aristotle, Giuseppe