For Shonkers Requests, I operate on a name-your-own-price policy. Assuming the item you want isn't expensive and/or difficult to obtain, you can pay whatever you want. Otherwise, I'd like compensation.
What do I consider expensive and/or difficult to obtain?
- Items locked behind high skill checks (ex. sailing mission items, grflx armor, pottery, finesmithing, Decate's seaweed dress, etc.)
- Items that can't be found in general stores or on NPCs (ex. large burlap sacks) -- for these objects, expect to pay P-shop prices
- Items that can only be found in the T-Shop, Moonlit Market, or Assassins' Guild shops
The best way to tell me you want something is to list your request on the Shonkers wiki page, which I check frequently.
Gift-wrapping services include the following:
- Finding an ink colour or wrapping paper
- Marbling blank wallpapers and furoshiki cloths
- Wrapping furoshiki cloths
- Writing on presents in foreign languages
Patterns Available: spike, swirl, circle, wave.
Languages Known: Agatean, Brindisian, Djelian, Ephebian, Klatchian, Morporkian, Uberwaldean
List of materials available upon request.
I do not have arcane or mystical transport or a mount. If you are far away and in need of a badge, the best I can do is recruit you into the club and send a badge through the AM Post Office. If you are in a hurry, you can buy your badge for &&&&&&&&&&&&+400 with "replace insignia for QMA" at your nearest service area instead of waiting for it to arrive in the mail.
Reminder: The the talker channel is not spoiler-free. Members are permitted to discuss quests, missions, achievements, etc.
Written Language TM Notes
30 minutes of wait time between language TM is sufficient.
|Hear Penny Whistle||Andrew||lanan1||Morporkian|
|Tea for Two (in Agatean)||Andrew||lanan2||Agatean|
|See Sand Seep (in Djelian)||Andrew||lanan3||Djelian|
|Hear Plato Prattle (in Ephebian)||Andrew||lanan4||Ephebian|
|Hear Wulf Bark (in Uberwaldean)||Andrew||lanan5||Uberwaldean|
|Guide to Copperhead (Dwarfish Edition)||Mauve||lanma6||Dwarfish, Morporkian|
|Pterrific's Language Primer v1||Pterrific||lanpt1||Agatean, Brindisian, Djelian, Ephebian, Klatchian, Morporkian, Uberwaldean|
|Pterrific's Language Primer v3||Pterrific||lanpt2||Agatean, Brindisian, Djelian, Ephebian, Klatchian, Morporkian, Uberwaldean, Dwarfish|
|Klatch, Continent and Country (in Klatchian)||Sneeky||lansn1||Klatchian|
|Tasting Tutti Frutti (in Brindisian)||Sneeky||lansn2||Brindisian|