For Shonkers Requests, I operate on a name-your-own-price policy. Assuming the item you want isn't expensive and/or difficult to obtain, you can pay whatever you want. Otherwise, I'd like compensation.
What do I consider expensive and/or difficult to obtain?
- Items locked behind high skill checks (ex. sailing mission items, grflx armor, pottery, finesmithing, filching Decate's seaweed dress)
- Items that can't be found in general stores or on NPCs (ex. large burlap sacks) -- for these objects, expect to pay P-shop prices
- Items that can only be found in the T-Shop, Moonlit Market, or Assassins' Guild shops
The best way to tell me you want something is to list your request on the Shonkers wiki page, which I check frequently.
The Bench and HQ
We have taken over a bench on Filigree Street, 4 east of the Drum. All items there are free and ready to go to a good (or bad) home!
If you desire something else, visit Shonkers HQ at 6b Cheesemongers' Yard and browse the storeroom. If you need help retrieving something from there, let a Shonker know, and we'll do our best to help.
Gift-wrapping services include the following:
- Finding an ink colour or wrapping paper
- Marbling blank wallpapers and furoshiki cloths
- Wrapping furoshiki cloths
- Writing on presents in foreign languages
Patterns Available: spike, swirl, circle, and wave.
Languages Known: Agatean, Brindisian, Djelian, Ephebian, Klatchian, Morporkian, Uberwaldean
List of materials available upon request.
I do not have arcane or mystical transport. If you are far away and in need of a badge, the best I can do is recruit you into the club and send a badge through the AM Post Office. If you are in a hurry, you can buy your badge for &&&&&&&&&&&&+400 with "replace insignia for QMA" at your nearest service area instead of waiting for it to arrive in the mail.