Travelling stalls (Sto Plains)
From Discworld MUD Wiki
Only three of the potential ten stalls will spawn at a time, one in each location. They seem to move each evening at midnight (reboots might change the stalls). The stock of a stall can change from appearance to appearance.
- A colorful stall sells satchels and unique carpetbags.
- A neat little stall sells cashmere and kidskin ladies' clothing, as well as hats, in a rainbow of colors.
- A painted canvas stall sells containers that can be decorated and a paintbrush.
- A pious little stall sells the usual priestly paraphernalia in addition to dolls of Gufnork, Sek and Gapp.
- A simple makeshift stall sells tools.
- A simple makeshift stall sells stationary supplies.
- A smelly stall sells fish.
- A stall full of wonderful and magical scents sells produce.
- A stall in purple twilight sells musical instruments.
- A very well lit stall sells lights, including dual-colored candles and a unique glass water lily candle holder.