Commands for Thieves' guild members
- Displays usage information about any other command and should be used when you are unsure how to interact with a command.
- help [here | object]
- Displays a help file about the command/room/object and how you can interact with it.
Below is a table of commands a thief can obtain along with the skills requirements; you can use commands to enhance your natural abilities through skill and energy (guild points). Using commands will require that you have some guild points in the skill tree that the command uses. So if you want to ambush, you'll need covert guild points, if you want to value, you'll need people guild points. You gain guild points through advancing covert.points etc.
With the exceptions of peek (learned automatically) and conceal (taught automatically by Gassy Holmsfirth in the Ankh-Morpork guild), all the commands can be learned from any Recruit Master by politely asking them to teach you. You can also ask to be told about higher level commands, which will tell you which skills you need to advance to learn a certain command.
|Command||Guild(s)||Skill(s) required||Level required|
|abscond||Thieves and Assassins||covert.stealth||50|
|backstab*||Thieves and Assassins||covert.stealth||60 (see note below)|
|conceal||all guilds||covert.hiding.object||40 (Taught by Gassy Holmfirth)|
- To quickly get backstab follow these steps:
- Raise covert.items (co.it) to 10.
- Raise covert.items.weapons (co.it.we) to 50
- Raise covert.items (co.it) to 50