Talk:Witch Trials, 2010-02-27
I've got a log; I can edit it down and post it if anyone can tell me what the desired amount of abridging is. (Otherwise I'll assume "just announcements and entries" would be a good amount and post it in a few days or so.) --Ilde 20:36, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
What I envisioned is to have:
- A section with just the tricks/performances with one per subsections (maybe announcements too).
- Then at the end the abridged log which would have some reactions and announcements and stuff (rearranged to make more sense where appropriate) but otherwise more spammy.
I figured I'd do both at the same time but I got swamped with roundworld. I have about 840 lines of arranged log and about 9600 lines to be looked at.
Feel free to add tricks and stuff, mmmmm we could call that "Performances"? Above or below Winners? I guess it makes more sense before winners.
Frazyl 21:12, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
Ok added many mocks and tricks, Ilde did Valentine's day. I used pre because I think using prebox and br tags takes lots of works without ensuring the result is comparable to what you'd get with pre. I'll try to leave a message to Drakkos to see if he's willing to add the lines to make pre tags wrap lines. Frazyl 00:22, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- Bugger, I did those before I saw you'd commented here... I'll rollback those if it was intentional, then. --Ilde 00:34, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- Mmmm that's a tough one. I guess if it takes time to fix pre (or if it's judged not to be a good idea) then it would be better to use prebox but if it gets fixed fast the plan I think that would be best would be to use pre in prebox and remove the br tags from existing preboxes... So tough choice really what way to put them now. Frazyl 01:41, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah. :( My attempt at making one that automatically replaced line breaks with br tags didn't work, either. At least removing the extra breaks from existing preboxes would be easy: just add a #replace: to the template itself. --Ilde 02:01, 31 March 2010 (UTC)