From Discworld MUD Wiki
Source Item name Length Width Weight
Liquid Type Notes Dimensions (ft) Capacity
- Floating on top
- Would it be possible to have the table header always visible when scrolling down the looong list? All the numbers confuse me and I tend to get lost, having to scroll up (or down) all the time to the header line to look up what column is what.
- Drop the source column
Darkfrost 23:16, 18 July 2013 (UTC)
- Regarding dropping the source column
- I think it should remain. Perhaps abbreviate the text 'Kefka's item database'. OR make use of it being sortable. When only one shop carries the item, use the name of the shop, (still with a link to the Kefka DB for that item).
- Darkfrosts second suggestion of adding the Kefka link on the item name is inadvisable. Some of the item names are already hyperlinked to updateable wiki pages. It would become unclear at a glance which items would take you to the wiki page and which to Kefkas DB.
Emily 19 July 2013
- I put the header, looks cleaner. Made the source links shorter. You'd need to manually put the shop names for each item manually if you wanted to sort on that...
- I don't think putting the wiki link on the name would be very good either.
- Not sure how to make the table header always be on screen.
- --Frazyl 17:00, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
|Item name||Length||Width|| Weight
|k||&&&+3600 4||&&&+1800 2||&&&+7200 8||&&+27000 30||table|
|<adjective> <gender> <guild> k||&&&+5400 6||&&&+2700 3||&&+90000 100||&&&+9000 10||dummy|
- An icon instead of the k could be used. Darkfrost 17:12, 19 July 2013 (UTC)