Might want to add
- Fools' guild creation time
- When Sailing is launched in-game
Worshipper Rit Split
"2004/08/03 Worshipper rituals changed so as to vary between gods Ram under Sasquatch"
... Seriously? Has someone double-checked that this was Ram? It seems like a really odd domain to handle it...
- Yeah, a copy and paste mishap. :-D
Things to Mention
Maybe a list of things people would like to see mentioned/explored would be useful.
- The Graveyard Shift (I think that's right?)
- The Jabba Chronicles
- The Insanity and Councils Show!
- Occult -> Magic
- Witch and Assassin guild creation times
- Changes to fighting tree. There's been the addition of pierce (1994ish? I'm not sure), changes to the defensive portions of the tree in August 2002?, changes to combat.melee.damage to melee.weapon in 2003? as well as several changes to how combat works, probably most notably in the area of 1998 or 99 and 2002 or 2003. I'm bad with dates :( --Kartoffel 10:55, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
- Werewolves, Jun 2005. Jogloran's and Al'Hrahaz's made harder, whenever that was. When the ToSG healing vials were removed. (And, apparently, 'imbues'.) *cough* Maybe not.
- At some point, scrolls started exploding inside containers. Something like that.
- I should counter my native pessimism. When were these added?:
- magick crystal
- New crafting inherit. Was the first the new instruments and their cases from the Musician's Guild?
- New Sto Lat branch.
- Alchemists' Guild. (Long ago it was just a cafeteria and a shop.)
- ... it took me three days to figure out that an index of some articles in the AM Daily sorted by issue would take care of most of this page. <.<
- How can I not have a copy of the announcement on the quest solutions system?!
- The Illuminated Teapot. The Official Witches' Guild Potion Shop was once a craft shop like the bookstore on God Street. (Said bookstore used to be a lot closer to the AM printers'. =P)
- While on the subject of the printers', Griffin's Guide to Magicke Paraphernalia. I haven't bought nearly enough player-written books to tell, but the copy I was lucky enough to get (for nearly a royal...) is, um, awesome.
- Common to Morporkian. (Except for every existing item with something written on it; take it to the translator's on Upper Broadway near the Street of Cunning Artificers'.)
- Once, there was one player shop. It was in the Warriors' Guild; this was when it lead north onto Filigree or so.
- That annoying period in which ... well, PTs and cres only know for sure. The effect was if you tried to kill anything in, partcularly Ankh-Morpork, that would wimpy, it could wimpy into playerhousing. Which you could not enter. Argh. Bes Pelargic also had playerhouses (possibly) in the same way, but things didn't wimpy there so much, or something. Er.
Aberlon 05:53, 25 January 2010 (UTC)
I've got partial logs of another, apparently smaller, attempt to break through to the Dungeon Dimensions from... well, the logs are dated 7/25/2004, but since they've moved computers it might have been earlier. (Scanning it, Elanor, Fewyn, SevenHerbs, Woom, Shippay, and Caviar were there, and I was there as Tangent taking thaum readings for a while.) The logs are long and spammy (maybe a little too much to put on a page--I could merge them and upload as a .txt, though), but if anyone's interested...? --Ilde 02:54, 11 July 2009 (UTC)