Talk:Far Sight

From Discworld MUD Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

RE: the group name. How about "far seeking" (suggested on the channel)? That encompasses the ones where you don't get a view of the room (Find and Find Corpse, track, custom crystal jewellery) but which are the same general type of thing. Although I think "scrying methods" would probably be sufficiently different from "scrying" to avoid any confusion. --Ilde 01:05, 27 February 2010 (UTC)