Adjectives (i.e., "green" or "fluffy") not included
--Cities and Towns--
- Sto Lat - streets
- Counterweight Continent - Forest, Meadow
- Lower Ramtops - Forest and Marshland
- Hublands - Forest and Grasslands
- Uberwald - Smarl Marshlands
Descriptions are example(s) from a single individual. Variations may be numerous, and dependent upon species, gender, age, location, and other variables.
Starling (Sto Lat)
This little sparrow is carefully drab in pale grey and brown, as if to not be seen as competing with the males, in all their splendour of... well... grey, black and slightly more interesting brown. She hops about briskly, pecking at anything that might be a crumb with her little triangular beak.
- Alignment: Neutral
Starling (all terrain locales)
Starlings are quite aptly named for their shiny feathers. Like many other birds, this sparkling and small creature is known for his singing and chirping, which is a lovely sound indeed.
- Alignment: Range 1 to 4 degrees of good
- No special uses
- Terrain starlings are found in the daytime only
- Terrain starlings will either be found by themselves, else in a mixed species flock accompanied by a birdwatcher. The birdwatcher will attack (after flying a bird) if the birds are attacked.
- General disc locations for the bestiary defined
Return to the bestiary.