Adjectives (i.e., "green" or "fluffy") not included
--Cities and Towns--
- Bes Pelargic - Tang Bay, Tuna Bay
- Turnwise Ocean, Circle Sea
Descriptions are example(s) from a single individual. Variations may be numerous, and dependent upon species, gender, age, location, and other variables.
This is a brown starfish that has attached itself firmly to the seabed.
- Alignment: Neutral
- Individuals are found on the bay/ocean floor.
- Although the starfish can be skinned, the product is a "strange skin" and parts appear to be based on a humanoid template. It'll probably be changed one Thursday.
- General disc locations for the bestiary defined
Return to the bestiary.