|Areas||Ankh-Morpork, Sto Lat, Ephebe|
|Priests' Alignment||3 - 49 degrees evil|
|Major Shield||pale orange-gold flames, crackling flames|
|Holy symbol||black metal medallion|
Seven-Handed Sek: Sek is a God who knows what He wants and His seven hands are ideal for getting ahold of it. His followers usually share His drive for self-gratification and tend to enjoy doing whatever is necessary to take what they desire from someone else. Imbued with a natural sense of cruelty, Sek's worshippers frequently inflict misery upon others as a preferred method of showing their commitment to Him.
The primary commandment of Sek is: Increase My glory by taking power for thyself from those who are less deserving of it, for the more power thou bringest unto Me, the more power I shall bestow unto thee, and thou shalt remain forever My most prized of servants.
The current High Priest for Sek is Iblis.
The ideal alignment for a Sekkite is between 25 and 26 degrees (or, just after the beginning of the "extremely evil" range). He will be merely "pleased" with you if you're from 3 - 25 or 26 - 49 degrees evil.
Temples to Sek can be found in:
- Ankh-Morpork on the Street of Small Gods
- Bes Pelargic at the bottom of the red tower (a little north of the river on the very east side of the city)
- Djelibeybi on Temple Street on the west side of the city
- Ohulan Cutash, south of the market square.
Putting a heart on the low altar in the Ankh-Morpork temple will give a temporary boost to your character's strength.
Shops which sell Sekkite items can be found in the Ankh-Morpork, Djelibeybi, and Ohulan Cutash temples. You can also buy priestly items of your own deity from the charm peddler who wanders around the Imperial District in Bes Pelargic (mainly on Garden Walk).
- Kess of Sek wanders around Ankh-Morpork, mostly along the Street of Small Gods.
- Rudolpho of Sek can be found in the east part of the Temple of Small Gods, telling people about Sek.
- Psamtic of Sek is the instructor in the Djelibeybi temple.
Various unnamed priests and priestesses of Sek also wander around Ankh-Morpork, Sto Lat, and Ephebe.
Sek's unique ritual bonus is granted to those who are in combat.