From Discworld MUD Wiki
Language and currency
No player council governs Scrogden.
Scrogden is served by the Ankh River Road carriage.
There are neither player houses nor player stores in Scrogden.
Features of Scrogden
- The farmhouse fields, gardens, and other areas provides many component and non-component items:
- Herbs and Flowers (component)
- Herbs and Flowers (non-component)
- Other Items
- A shadoof (i.e., water-dipping thingy) to take water from the river outside Ethel Applebaum's cottage.
- A pier for fishing
- Libby Twickle can craft custom crystal jewellery from her house at the southern end of the village.
- Unique NPCs - Outside or Inside
- Calvert Desric
- Carlton Desric
- Hughoc Gatewood
- Unique NPCs - Inside Only
- Gretchen Desric
- Ethel Applebaum
- General NPCs
- Ethel Applebaum's cottage is a witchy place.
- The farm at the north end of town has many witchy herbs and other items, as well as a stove to brew upon.