This ritual costs 150 GP, and is performed on yourself or another living thing.
It requires the power of speech.
You close your eyes and contemplate higher things. You chant the ritual for body preservation. You recite the prayer for body regeneration.
You recite the prayer for body regeneration. You start to glow softly. A soft light radiates from you and slowly envelopes you. You feel strength returning to your body. You feel health returning to your body.
What the target sees
Priestess closes her eyes. Priestess chants in a soft soothing voice. Priestess speaks what sounds like a prayer softly. A soft light radiates from Priestess and slowly envelopes you. You feel strength returning to your body. Your mind feels renewed. You feel nimbleness returning to your body. You feel health returning to your body. You feel mentally attuned.
Note: exact success messages vary depending on which stats were restored.
What others see
It will remove stat penalties that are due to:
- Leaving the berserker state without the benefit of Soothe
- Walking on broken legs (reducing strength and constitution)
- Buying a life
- Fyodor's Nimbus of Porterage
- Being returned from death with Raise Dead
- Visiting the retrophrenologist
- Failing a scroll-handling check
- Having the doctor in Ohulan Cutash operate on you
It will not, however, fix the following:
- Being under the effects of Wrath or having triggered a Wrath ward
- The dexterity penalty from broken legs
- Stat penalties from stat items