All the research merged below were submitted by Pokey.
Sea serpent venom
Can be applied as a poison to the sea serpent fang.
Like other vial items from niknax lasts around 70 mins.
Dire seaweed extract
Increases gp regen by around 2 per heartbeat.
Lasts around 70 minutes.
- I use these regularly. They last roughly 87 minues, just a bit shy of an hour and a half. Every single time. Not sure where the 70 minutes come from, unless it's skill or stat checked. Mauve (talk) 07:12, 29 August 2020 (EDT)
- Another player with GL 109 used kraken sweat and it lasted 75 minutes. Exactly the same as me with GL 440. I doubt this is a GL related thing. There must be something else to it, maybe con? I'll ask that player what con he has.
At the end of that period you are *completely* KOd for maybe a minute or two?
- This is exactly 40 seconds, also every single time. You get a warning 10 seconds before it happens, after which you cannot move (too sleepy) but you can still do stuff in the room. Mauve (talk) 07:12, 29 August 2020 (EDT)
- just noticed an additional 40 second period before this where you just get a notice that you feel sleepy but can move and act as normal. So I'm seeing:
- - 40 seconds warning (free to move and act): "The surging energy in your body and mind starts to lessen."
- - 20 seconds limited action (free to act, but not move): "The surge of energy runs out, leaving you feeling drained and incredibly sleepy.", "You feel very sleepy", "You are too sleepy to move"
- - 40 seconds unconscious (no action, no movement): "You can't keep your eyes open anymore. You go to sleep.", "You are unconscious you can't do anything", at end: "You wake up feeling refreshed."
- Pokey (talk) 14:46, 1 September 2020 (EDT)
- OK I think I've found the difference. If you're in combat during the *second* phase: "drained and incredibly sleepy", then it seems like the penalties stop. i.e. you have to be *out* of combat for the penalties above to be given:
The tall Hattian guard moves aggressively towards you! The surge of energy runs out, leaving you feeling drained and incredibly sleepy. You feel very sleepy. You impale the muscular Hattian guard's head on your Sunspear but her feathery skin absorbs some of the blow. You feel too sleepy. Hp: 3127 (3127) Gp: 219 (468) Xp: 669626 Align: barely good | Burden: 24% | Att: neutral You thrust at the muscular Hattian guard with your Sunspear but her feathery skin absorbs all of the blow. You don't feel so tired anymore. A young couple strolls by, feeding each other pieces of chocolate. You thrust at the muscular Hattian guard with your Sunspear but she just blocks the blow with her small wooden shield. The muscular Hattian guard attempts to launch a powerful attack. The muscular Hattian guard swings at you with her morning star but you just block the blow with your giant turtle shell.
- Yes, you breathe underwater. The effect is not visible, doesn't add a description line and the messages don't hit at this but it works. This also grants power of speech, so rituals requiring it work. Mauve (talk) 07:12, 29 August 2020 (EDT)
like a cross between tpa and ccc.
A full vial lasts roughly 70 minutes.
You can drink a half, which lasts roughly 35 minutes.
I tried drinking 1/3 and 1/4, but both resulted in me drinking 1/2.
If you cast TPA while kraken sweat is in effect, the slime shield will eat away at and destroy the TPA quickly. It's likely that this will happen with other shields that you try and stack, but I haven't tested any.