Research:Isle of Gods quests
From Discworld MUD Wiki
Ingredients available from the bar during the Cocktail shaker quest:
- banana liqueur - A sweetly alcoholic liquid, smelling strongly of bananas.
- bitter - A dark and very smelly liquid. You wouldn't want to use more than a drop at a time.
- brandy - A sweetly smelling fortified wine, about ten drops.
- coffee liqueur - This sweet alcoholic drink tastes faintly of Klatchian coffee, but without the risk of knurdness.
- cointreau - An orange flavoured liqueur, sweet and syrupy, and strongly alcoholic.
- cream - The cream is white and slightly thicker than milk, it looks wonderful and appetising. You could pour it on something, or perhaps just drink it straight.
- dark chocolate liqueur - This sweet liquid smells strongly and mouth-wateringly of chocolate, mixed with the unmistakable ting of the highly alcoholic.
- dry vermouth - A clearish liquid, looking and tasting somewhat like urine.
- gin - This is about ten drops of a clear, strongly alcoholic liquid with a scent of juniper.
- grapefruit juice - This is a slightly sour, yet very refreshening drink. It has a yellowish colour.
- lancre cream - This chocolatey, pale brown cream is smooth and delicioius, and is one of Casanunda's favourite seduction weapons.
- lemon juice - This slightly milky liquid is one-hundred-percent pure. It makes peoples toes curl the instant a drop touches their lip.
- melon liqueur - This is about ten drops of a suspiciously bright green liqueur that is made from the finest Honeydew melons grown in the fields that surround Djelibeybi.
- morporkian sauce - This dark brown thin liquid has a sharp, vinegary tang.
- sambuca - This is a thick, sweet, clear liquid with an aniseed aroma.
- sweet vermouth - A blood-red liquid with a rich, fruity scent.
- tequila - This clear liquid smells strongly of agave and alcohol. Where is the salt, lemon and lime? There is about ten drops.
- tomato juice - Often used instead of blood in clicks, this thick red drink also has another similariy with blood - it's a hell to get out of clothes.
- vodka - This is a clear liquid that smells like vodka. There is about ten drops.
- whiskey - Raw and burning, this stuff burns its way down to your stomach. You can smell the alcohol coming off it.
- white rum - This is clear liquid with just a hint of vanilla amidst the stench of alcohol. There is about ten drops.
There used to be more you could pour out, but it seems to have been changed.
- V and T - tomato juice, vodka
- brandy and orange liqueur - brandy, cointreau
- dark chocolate liqueur and sambuca - dark chocolate liqueur, sambuca
- brandy and dark chocolate liqueur - brandy, dark chocolate liqueur
- tequila and melon liqueur - tequila, melon liqueur
- whiskey and sweet vermouth - whiskey, sweet vermouth
- rum and bananana liqueur - rum, bananana liqueur
- gin n tonic - gin, tonic water (note: tonic water is no longer available)
- cosmopolitan - vodka, cointreau, cranberry juice, lime juice (note: cranberry juice and lime juice are no longer available)
- In other words, if you mix the indicated ingredients together, you get a unique liquid instead of, say, "ten drops of cointreau and ten drops of brandy".
- As for the cocktails he asks for, you can just "research" it and he'll tell you what's in it, so those are no mystery.