Some things needing research on Djelian guard:
- Htot-og can also train you, type use device in this room to try to trigger TMs for dodging, though not sure ==> need to figure out what this device does
- Could be to train dodging, but I couldn't get a test new alt to actually tm, or possibly it could be a way to tm health like the samurai's thing if you always get hit.
- Needs to be tested with a warrior or Djelian guard, other guilds are denied use of the device.
- Tested with warrior (AM Palace Guard) and new Djelian Guard alt, doesn't do much either except knock me down, maybe its something that only warriors with high-level dodge can try and pass? As I have low dodge bonus, I just fell at third pole and lost health on my AM Palace Guard char
- Its a device for TMing dodge, can pass it completely at around 300-something dodge bonus
- random ancient hieroglyphics in a room downstairs, what does this do?
- Duty clerk => if you type say information on escort duty, need to speak djelian and be a warrior:
The duty clerk says: Duties are performed by guild warriors in exchange for cash. The duty clerk says: Guard duty involves going to a site and preventing the entry of specified undesirables. You will normally be relieving another guard who will brief you on what actions to take. The duty clerk says: Your duty as a bodyguard will be to go to a location, meet your client and protect them for a period of time. The client will usually brief you when you meet them. The duty clerk exclaims: Abandoning your post in either of these situations will be reguarded as utter cowardice and be met with strong repecutions! The duty clerk exclaims: You will not be assigned tasks which the guild feels are too tough for you, so we expect favourable results! The duty clerk says: Delivery duty will involve recieving an important package or message from this room and delivering it to a specified location. The duty clerk exclaims: The clients want us to deliver it for a reason, so you must watch for those who may seek to relieve you of it! The duty clerk says: I'll be with you in a moment, Wondle, please be patient.
Escort duties is unfinished (probably that or wait time for escort duties = infinite), clerk will always say: I'll be with you in a moment,[player name], please be patient. Asked Fernir who speak djelian and is warrior and Sevyn who speak djelian to test with me
Is weapon rack not actually newbie chest? But it behaves like one? unless someone been clearing it out, its always empty when i return, i've put items on tables and they will still stay there for days but the weapon rack somehow goes empty after a day or two, this is just an observation though
Ok tested with Khaybat, she got the "Only warriors can take from this rack" message, either someone cleared it out a day after i filled it up or its buggy and randomly empties the rack/newbie chest
-- Ok i believe theres a bug, filled it up twice, came back each time the day after and the rack is empty. I don't think any warrior newbies or any other warriors have been around Djelian guard newbie chest to empty it because the place is relatively unvisited
--- Bug reported, got a reply that it is now fixed