Research:Crondor's Marvellous Sequestration
From Discworld MUD Wiki
I can't seem to find my notes at the moment, but here's what I remember:
- Blue crystal rings count as sapphire rings. Best not wearing them when casting the spell.
- The sapphire ring has to be worn when casting the spell. The failure message you get if you're not wearing the ring doesn't really tell you that this was the problem.
- The star sapphire ring is bound to the caster, you cannot create them for other players.
- The place between here and there can only store one staff at any time (for each player). In other words, if you have two different staves bound to two different star sapphire rings, you can still only have one of them stored in the ring at any time.
- Any star sapphire rings created by the player can be used to retrieve a stored staff, it doesn't need to be one bound to the staff currently stored. This means, that if you lose the ring while the staff bound to it is stored, you can still get the staff back using another star sapphire ring you created.
Info added here as it should be verified again before being added to the main page. Thalic 09:57, 29 July 2010 (UTC)