Research:Atmospheric Inscription Wonder
- Standard (single) colour codes work, colours are only visible for people who have 'options output usercolour' set to 'on'
- The following text does nothing special, e.g. shows up exactly like this: *;:|"'?$\n~@#^%&()></
- Multiple spaces are not stripped
- visibility in terrains: only current room (I fired off the spell, watched the first line of stuff happening in the sky, walked one west, waited a while, and came back just in time to see the last line.)
- misc 187
- animating 155
- fire 124
- binding 183
- channeling 205
Maximum message length is 2037 characters: (This seems too arbitrary to not depend on bonus)
- When text is too long, firewrite <text> does nothing
- firewrite <2038 characters> did nothing
- firewrite <2037 characters> worked
- colour codes are counted just as any other characters.
visibility from drum: (Fired off the spell asking people to send me a tell, and Zari was kind enough to walk to the gates)
- at the Widdershins gate (31 rooms from the drum)
- Inside the Pishe temple willow tree, on the second branch.
- Upper broadway near cunning artificers
- Not visible anymore from Deosil gate
(Talker suggested this depends on bonus)
Rigrig 18:15, 12 April 2011 (UTC)