The Ramtops is a large area east of the Sto Plains.
Features of the Ramtops
Not to be missed
- Evil trolls
- Incredibly cold temperatures
Places to be seen
- The Temple of the Listening Monks
- The hot springs in Creel Springs
- Brass Neck, home of the deadly vertical drop
- The dark and terrible Gloomy Forest, home to druids and giant spiders
- The Newbie Area Museum to remember the good/bad/indifferent old days
- A vault where you can keep your items, in Ohulan Cutash
- One of Pishe's pools where you can buy lives, just a bit north of Lancre Town
Places for guilds
- Thieves Guild outposts in Mad Stoat and Pekan Ford
- A branch of the Wizards Guild in Creel Springs
- A hedge wizard outpost a bit northeast of Pekan Ford
Crime and Punishment
Attacking any of the witches who wander around the Ramtops (or getting them to attack you) will make all of them upset with you for a while, and they'll attack you.
Note that Ohulan Cutash has its own, separate system for dealing with criminals.
Towns and villages
- Ohulan Cutash is the first major town, to the east of Gloomy Forest.
- Mad Stoat is the first town east of Ohulan Cutash.
- Brass Neck, Bad Ass and Slippery Hollow are close to the northeast of Mad Stoat.
- The Listeners' Valley and the Temple of the Listening Monks are to the east of Brass Neck.
- Lancre Town is close to the southeast of Mad Stoat.
- Creel Springs is close to the east of Lancre Town.
- Mad Wolf is to the southeast of Creel Springs.
- Razorback is to the east and northeast of Lancre Town.
- Slice is to the northeast of Razorback.
- Blackglass is a ways south of Lancre Town, and is the last town before Uberwald.
- Copperhead village is sitting below the mines inside the mountain of the same name.