This page contains spoilers
. See the poison creation
page for detailed information and links to the other poison creation pages.
After being lit and hurled (or thrown at someone) it explodes causing minor damage and filling the room with a billowing cloud of poisonous vapour that causes an effect to everyone in the room (including the thrower) based on the poison used in the making.
* create a hollow ball in a pottery room (hollow ball)
* put the bat guano and Black Benedict's Batsup in the Nitrolator in the Alchemist's guild and light the fuse on the nitrolator (nitrate powder)
* add (loose) sugar to nitrate powder (powdery white substance)
* add yellow powder (sulphur) to powdery white substance (powdery grey substance)
* heat powdery grey substance (thick grey liquid)
* add a poison to the thick grey liquid (the ratio suggested is 1 drop of thick grey liquid for 5 drops of poison)
* fill the hollow ball with the poison mixture
* insert a fuse in the hollow ball leaving <number> inches out
* seal ball (gas bomb)