|Deity||Pishe, Goddess of Slight Showers|
|Finger|| The goddess Pishe is focused upon growth and regeneration. Her slight showers are ideal for the proliferation of plants, which in turn nurture animals and people. Her priests and priestesses often live peaceful lives, devoted to the protection of the living things which Pishe loves so dearly. She is generally viewed as the matron of healers, herbalists, and anyone else that shares Her love of growth.
The commandments of Pishe include: Be the vessel through which My showers of mercy rain down upon all of those in need, whether they ask it or not, for in bringing My mercy unto them, thou bringest thyself unto Me.
|Areas||Ankh-Morpork, Sto Lat, Ephebe, Bes Pelargic, Lancre|
|Priests' Alignment|| min: +3 barely good
max: +48 extremely good
|Ideal Alignment|| min: +25 very good
max: +26 extremely good
|Major Shield|| wrapped in a blanket of fog
surrounded by a layer of translucent fog
|Holy symbol|| narrow ivory bracelet|
|Ritual bonuses|| in rain/snow/sleet +7|
|Unique rituals||Resurrect, Raise Dead Pet, Heal, Restore, Soothing Rain|
|Finger||Finger information on Pishe (login required)|
The current High Priest for Pishe is Fralipolipi.
Pishe doesn't want any followers.
The ideal alignment for a Pishite is between 25 and 26 degrees good (or, just after the beginning of the "extremely good" range). She will be merely "pleased" with you if you're from 3 - 25 or 26 - 48 degrees good.
Temples to Pishe can be found in:
- Ankh-Morpork (the Pishe Waterpark)
- Bes Pelargic at the top of the red tower (a little north of the river on the very east side of the city)
Djelibeybi on Deity Lane on the west side of the citymoved to Ephebe 
- Ephebe on Petulia Avenue on the southeast of the city (a guard requires you to remove your shoes before letting you enter)
- Lancre (from Lancre Town, journey northeast, north, then west, then go south)
- Sto Lat hidden in Princess Park
Shops which sell Pishite items can be found in the Ankh-Morpork, Ephebe, and Sto Lat temples, as well as in the Temple of Small Gods. You can also buy priestly items of your own deity from the charm peddler who wanders around the Imperial District in Bes Pelargic (mainly on Garden Walk).
- Althea of Pishe wanders around Ankh-Morpork, often around the Temple of Small Gods.
- Aqua is the instructor in the waterpark.
- Drizzle runs the waterpark shop.
- Ben runs the incense shop in the Temple of Small Gods.
- Brassica is the instructor in the Sto Lat temple.
- Gath is the instructor in the Lancre temple.
Tafnut of Pishe is the instructor in the Djelibeybi temple.
- Tore Kare hangs out in the entrance of the waterpark.
- Thetis of Pishe is the instructor in the Ephebe temple.
- Hebe of Pishe wanders around the Ephebe temple.
Various unnamed priests and priestesses of Pishe also wander around Ankh-Morpork and Sto Lat.