From Discworld MUD Wiki
(Redirected from No-fly zones)
To be tested: blue ring out (might work everywhere?), godmother out (should work everywhere), whether you also can or not portal/fly/passage out
No-portal zones include:
- The Pishe Waterpark in Ankh-Morpork. The restriction applies to entering the water park, not leaving. (The advancement room is a full no-portal zone.)
- The top floor of the Five Ways bell tower in Ankh-Morpork. If you keep climbing you can leave (but still not portal in) from the roof though.
- The Dysk in Ankh-Morpork.
- Apex Club rooms in Ankh-Morpork.
- The center of the garden (hidden) in the Sto Lat Artificers' Academy, and The Hammered Cat tavern inside it.
- Inside the capture the flag castle (everywhere but the moat).
- The beer garden of The Bucket in Ankh-Morpork.
- The lower part of the Grflx caves.
- The Djelibeybi real estate agency.
- The Djelibeybi crocodile pit, including the ledge (a punishment location for those killing priests / priestesses / cats in Djelibeybi).
- The strange alleyway in Ephebe.
- Up the desert monolith northeast of Al Khali where the shrivelled tramp hides.
- The rock west of the Oasis in the Ephebian desert and terrain rooms up to 3 rooms away all around it, they are
rolling sandy desertmarked
binstead of the normal
+. Can't fly out either.
- The inner parts of the Snail in Bes Pelargic.
- Wu Ping Liu's Advertising Agency in Bes Pelargic.
- The Agatean family estates. The restriction only applies to entering the estate, not to leaving. You can fly and portal out.
- The room inside the vaults where you can put/take stuff.
- The T-shop, but you can portal out.
- The Isle of Tonahamen and a very large part of the surrounding ocean. The T-shop stops here occasionally.
- The Endless Halls maze.
- A crystal sphere.
- The insides of carriages, but you can portal out.
- Inside a witch's circle.
- Any guild advancement rooms. (Other guild rooms? This should be tested to be more precise.)