From Discworld MUD Wiki
(Redirected from Kraken blood)
- Each vial contains two tablespoons.
- Duration for all substances is the same amount of time when using one full vial, but it varies for different characters. This might be based on guild level.
- Between 70 and 87 minutes has been reported.
- Using two vials makes the effect lasts twice as long.
- Using half a vial makes the effect lasts half as long.
Sea serpent venom
- It costs 1 ambergris.
This is about a medium pile of sea serpent venom, which looks like a clear oily liquid in its harmless form. Harmless until it comes into contact with a sea serpent's fang, anyway.
Dire seaweed extract
Dire seaweed extract increases gp regeneration by around 2 gp per heartbeat.
- It costs 2 ambergris.
- When it expires it can have several phases of penalties.
- 10 to 20 seconds warning (free to move and act):
The surging energy in your body and mind starts to lessen.
- 20 to 40 seconds limited action (free to act, but not move):
The surge of energy runs out, leaving you feeling drained and incredibly sleepy.,
You feel very sleepy,
You are too sleepy to move
- 0 to 40 seconds unconscious (no action, no movement):
You can't keep your eyes open anymore. You go to sleep., when trying to do stuff
You are unconscious you can't do anythingand at the end:
You wake up feeling refreshed.
- If you are in combat you do not become unconscious.
This is about a medium pile of neon green liquid that tends to climb the walls of its container in a bid for escape. Some of the unnatural vitality of dire seaweed has clearly made its way into this stuff.
Kraken blood grants the ability to Breathe Underwater.
- It costs 3 ambergris.
- If you cast TPA while the kraken sweat is in effect, the slime shield will quickly eat away and destroy the TPA.
You read the small label stuck on the slim clear vial of kraken sweat: On the small label is written: Written in dark red ink in Ephebian: KRAKEN SWEAT This is a small, slim glass vial, about the length of your thumb. It has a small label stuck on it. It is in excellent condition. The slim clear vial of kraken sweat is completely full with two tablespoons of kraken sweat. It is completely full. It is open. This is about a medium pile of thick murky grey liquid. It's more like slime than sweat, really, which doesn't make it look any more appetizing. Presumably, to obtain this, someone had to get very close to a kraken - an intimidating task.
Kraken tears grant Dark Sight.
- It costs 1 ambergris.