Il Drim is on a small loop in the Klatch Road, southeast of the Chronides farmstead.
Ephebian is spoken here, and Ephebian currency is used here.
A track leads into Il Drim from the south, heading quickly to the carriage stop. Continuing north from the carriage stop is the jetty. To the west are two shacks--one of them a shop--and to the east are a general store and a tavern.
The Djelibeybi Caravan stops here, in the centre of the village.
The West Circle Sea Ferry stops here, at the end of the jetty.
Shops and facilities
- The Sales Shack sells fish, a few light sources, an iron dory, and a couple of containers. It is located two west and one south of the carriage shop.
- The Il Drim general store is one east and one south of the carriage stop. It doubles as a post office, and you can exchange a voucher for a talker here.
- The Il Drim tavern is two east of the carriage stop. It sells food and drink.
- A mackerel seller is at the carriage shop, selling mackerels.
- Sirajud Deen runs the Sales Shack.
- Al Jal Freeza runs the general store.
- Jassim al-Naseri runs the tavern.
- Various fishermen, geriatrics, and cats are also in the village.
Other items of interest
To the east of the carriage stop is a climbable tree.
Outside the Sales Shack is a fire pit from which you can scrape ashes, if you have a shovel. There also seems to be an iron boathook lying here.
From the jetty, you can "dive off" to enter the ocean. This uses 10 gp and checks against tumbling skill.