Language and currency
No player council governs Hillshire.
Hillshire is not on any of the carriage routes. If one walks to the town, be prepared to get past the Bridge Troll.
Two player houses are available, one at each end of the town.
There are no player shops.
Features of Hillshire
The following can be found in Hillshire:
- Smithies and repair locations include:
- A Bing's Bank local branch.
- There are no custom shops
- The blacksmith's workshop sells a selection of basic armor and weaponry.
- A magic store has some very rare and unique magical items for sale. (note - external database not up to date)
- The Silver Starr Boutique (NPC: assistant) is an upscale and stylish clothing store.
- A small and murky tobacco shop has all your tobacco smoking needs...a true wizardly essential!
- Store in Hillshire (NPC: shop owner) is a general store.
- A loud pub sells several varieties of alcohol.
- Wandering Unique NPCs
- Moth-eaten dog (who doesn't actually wander)
- General NPCs
- The wizard in the manor has several skills for young (hedge) wizards to learn.
- The gingerbread cottage on the road south of Hillshire is an abandoned witch cottage which may hold a few witchy items for the witch in need.
- One part of the Achievement: Sto Plains Pub Crawl