Guide for student assassins/Ninja spoilers
This test is a knowledge-based test on the inhumation process. You will not die on this test.
Make sure you know the names of the guild staff NPCs are involved in the inhumation process such as for collecting earnings, etc and what they do.
Study up on the contractable NPCs, taking a copy of their description and their surroundings, the main individuals you should know are:
- Truckle the Uncivil
Truckle used to be considered one of the biggest badasses in the world. If fully unstooped he would dwarf trolls and swamp monsters. These days however, with 'LOVE' and 'HATE' written on his walking sticks, and gnarled like a gargoyle, he presents a slightly less scary opponent. Tread with caution, however, his incivility can still upset the strongest of constitutions.
- Stavic Longbeard
Fivespoon is a wizened, bald man, hunched over and with a long white beard stretching down to his knees. He has a curious glint in his eye, and has a manic, toothless grin. He is also barking mad.
- Wun Good Cuppa
- Serene Roses
Seductive, sleek, and most likely very deadly, Roses must definitely be a member of the Red Army. Her eyes seem to engage everyone, but only to size them up as a potential asset, ally, or enemy. She moves with controlled grace, and unparalleled beauty. She is neither lady nor tiger, but both.
Some Chunin Test Answers
The five questions Master Yung asks are chosen at random, any could be asked and also some not written below
- What species is Stavic Longbeard? dwarf
- What two words are said to be written on Truckle the Uncivil's walking sticks? LOVE HATE
- Who to collect from earnings? Sec Li
- Which Street is Truckle the Uncivil found? Tuna Walk
- What does Fivespoon sell? Buckets
- The Laggy-san wears a sign on its chest: what does it say? Will LAG for Food
- In which district can Wun Good Cuppa's office be found? Hong Fa
- On which street can Wun Good Cuppa's office be found? Golden Step Way
- What should you do before entering Stavic Longbeard's bedroom to avoid being hit in the head? Crawl
- On what street is Fivespoon's shop located? Long Street
- Name the ninja charged with keeping the public inhumation book. Teli
- Of what army is Serene Roses a known member? Red Army
- Who does Truckle the Uncivil hang out with? Mad Hamish