Guide for student assassins/Assassin spoilers
Parts of this has been moved to Guild_of_Assassins#Advice about the Run, so you can start reading there.
Keep the Cordat page open when you are about to start the Run so you can reference it.
Also below are the minimum recommendations on skill levels you should have:
*Advance ad.health to 25 levels *fighting to 5 *fighting.defence to 10 *fighting.defence.dodge to 75 *fighting.melee to 10 *fighting.melee.dagger to 75 *covert to 5 *covert.stealth to 10 *covert.stealth.outside to 75 *covert.stealth.inside to 75 *covert.stealth.underwater to 50 *covert.item to 10 *covert.item.weapon to 75 *advance covert.points to 75 - this allows you to have the guild points to [[backstab]]. For the rest we recommend you max all your primary skills to 75. The ones you have left are: *covert.hiding.person *covert.lockpick.doors *covert.lockpick.traps *covert.items.poisons *covert.items.traps *fighting.range.thrown *fighting.range.fired *adventuring.movement.climbing.rock *adventuring.movement.climbing.rope Also, make sure you advance fighting.points to 15 and adventuring.points to 25. This helps to perform activities such as fighting or climbing. Try to get adventuring.acrobatics.balancing as well as tumbling and vaulting to 25.
There are 6 different Runs, yours might be different so keep that in mind.
To start the quiz, type
say May I do the Run please? when you have reached a room with the examiner
These were the answers for the quiz to start the Run, just say them when asked
Deep sea blowfish 75 Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre
For passing the Run, player stats had to be rearranged to reach skill bonuses:
- covert.stealth.inside reached 200+ bonus
- covert.lockpick.doors reached 200+ bonus
- self-learned adventuring.acrobatics.vaulting to reach 184 bonus
- self-learned adventuring.acrobatics.balancing to reach 184 bonus
- adventuring.movement.climbing.rock was around 190 bonus
You might not need to go these extremes with these skill bonuses by rearranging but it made the Run that much easier. The stats rearranged is under the player name Giuseppe in the example rearranges section.
These were the actions taken to pass each part of the Run, they are in order of how they were encountered:
- Pass a balancing skillcheck when I start the run
- If the room has ash at the base of chimney, look at the moss, clear caltraps
- If the room has a weathervane and a chimney, look tripwire, hold knife, cut tripwire with knife
- If there is a substance on tiles and tiles has a sentence: "Mericet is a ba", jump nw (you will need to pass a vaulting skillcheck when you jump and balancing skillcheck when you land)
- If there is a trapdoor, look phial, look string, untie string from trapdoor
- You can keep going until you hit a room with a basket, make sure you use sneak high (still a chance you can fail, just return and try again another day if it happens) and move east
- You are nearly done after the above, just follow the instructions that will be said to you