From Discworld MUD Wiki
Frank Gnaby sells party supplies and custom party hats in his shop on King's Way in Ankh-Morpork.
Custom party hats
- For materials, you can choose from cardboard, tinfoil, leather, rubber and paper.
- For colour, you can choose from bright yellow, bright green, bright blue, bright red, platinum, orange, silver, yellow, purple, black, green, white, blue, lime, pink, gold and red.
- For size, you can choose from standard, large and small.
- For a decoration to put on the tip, you can choose from large feather, tiny womble, rubber frog, small bell, fuzzy ball, reservoir, papercup, marble and none.
- For patterns, you can choose from auriental, mystical, spotted, striped, spiral, swirly, occult, zigzag, messy and none.
- For the pattern's colour, you can choose from bright yellow, bright green, bright blue, bright red, platinum, orange, silver, yellow, purple, black, green, white, blue, lime, pink, gold and red.
- Finally, to hold the hat together, you can choose from a leather thread, a cotton thread, colourful tape, a silk thread, seamless, tape and glue.
The finished hat will look like:
This is a [size] conic party hat, which appears to be made of <colour> <material>, the edges of which are <finishing type>. The tip of the cone[, sporting a <decoration>,] <descriptive phrase depending on size>. [The whole hat is covered with a <pattern> pattern, carefully painted on in <colour>.]
The shop also sells party supplies:
- Happy Inhumation, Housewarming, Congratulations, C.T.F, Welcome to PK, Happy Birthday, Happy 366th Birthday, Happy 251st Birthday, and Happy 101st Birthday banners.
- a brightly coloured blowout
- huge, large, small, and tiny firecrackers
- a pack of balloons as well as individual balloons in various colours
- a colourful lei
- garlands in various colours