Ferries, like carriages, are a free, though slow, type of transportation. While carriages go over land, ferries are found in the water. Using the ferry is simple: just go to a ferry stop, then "enter ferry" when it arrives, and "leave ferry" when it reaches the stop you want. Every ferry stop has a wooden pole with a coloured note for every ferry that stops there, listing the stops for that route.
- The West Circle Sea Ferry goes from Il Drim, to Ephebe, to Djelibeybi, to Ephebe, and back to Il Drim.
- The Ankh-Morpork Ephebe Shuttle Ferry connects Ephebe and Ankh-Morpork. The Ephebe dock is located at the northern of the two piers between the Dockside Market and the Lighthouse--go east to the end of the pier and then one room down. There will be a pole with a note on it. The Ankh-Morpork Dock is located on Endless Dock, just north of the Ankh river and two rooms east of Endless Road. It too is marked by a pole with a white note on it.
- West Ankh Ferry on Endless Dock
- East Ankh Ferry on Endless Street
- There is a ferry which communicates the Bad Poo-Ning, Imperial, Sum Bing and the Shoo-li districts.
- There is the T-Ferry which resembles the T-Shop which shuttles between Brown Islands (eastern side) and on Tuna Walk in Bes Pelargic's harbour.
- None yet