Signup Page on DW Server
The Sainsbury Local is in the wrong place on the Google Map, it's actually just opposite the pub.
Cashpoints are opposite the pub in Broad Street.
Friday 15th - Sunday 17th February 2013
People normally arrive on Friday and leave on Sunday, but sometimes early birds arrive on Thursday, and it's been known for some people to stay until Monday, or even just show up for the day on Saturday.
From the Mud Signup Page
There are many hotel choices in Birmingham. The Nitenite hotel has been popular in the past. The Premier Inn in Bridge Street (Broad Street Canal Side or "CS") is also a popular choice, as it's close to the NiteNite where we tend to hold the quiz.
- Nitenite City Hotel, Holliday St, Birmingham
- Premier Inn, Bridge St, Birmingham. Broad St Canal Side (CS) (near the NiteNite)
- Travelodge (BS), 230 Broad St, Birmingham
- Travelodge (NS) Newhall St
- Travelodge (BP) Broadway Plaza
- Premier Inn, Brindley Place, Birmingham. Broad St Brindley Place (BP)
- Novotel, Broad Street, Birmingham
The pub of choice in the past has been a Wetherspoons which is close to the hotels.
- Fly: To Birmingham International Airport, which has good rail/bus/taxi links into Birmingham City Centre.
- Train: Main line into Birmingham New Street. The hotels are a 15 minute walk from the station.
No plans have been made so far, however a curry often happens on the Friday evening.
If you would like to organise something else such as bowling this can be added to the website.
- Additional info
- The Curry
Restaurant Barajee Nokomis is "organising" this, for a value of organising that just means "warning them we're coming." ;)