|Available to followers of||None|
|Required powers||speech, movement|
|Priestwiki||Discworld ritual help|
This ritual costs 100 gp, plus an additional 50 gp for each person who is following you. It is performed on at item you have previously performed Remember Place on.
This ritual uses faith.rituals.misc.target.
The ritual is performed on an item which you have previously performed Remember Place on. Unlike blorples, remembered items can't be used by anyone other than the priest who remembered the place on it.
It seems slightly easier to perform divine hand because you are near a sacred shower. You say a prayer over a copper cabbage charm. You attempt to visualise the place that you remembered. You pray to Pishe to grant you the means to travel there.
You meditate on the glory of Pishe before vanishing.
What others see
Brother Hugi says a prayer over a silver dog charm. Brother Hugi meditates on something for a while. Brother Hugi prays to Hat for something. Brother Hugi looks devout for a moment before slowly fading from view.
The ritual transports you, and anyone who is following you, to a passage room. Upon exiting the passage room, you will be at your destination.
Each deity has a unique passage room, and each one has a different method of exiting it--although Hattians can sometimes end up in non-Hattian passage rooms.
Passage rooms aren't shared; you can stay in your passage room for as long as you like without seeing anybody other than whoever you brought in with you.
Passage rooms persist for as long as there's somebody in them, and the one performing the ritual can exit separately from any passengers they brought along. If you log out in a passage room, you'll be at the destination point when you log in again.
Any items left in a passage room will drop out into the destination room once everyone has exited (although this hasn't been tested with corpses). Any items buried in a passage room, however, are gone forever once everyone has exited.
Things you can't do in a passage room:
- Perform Divine Hand
- Perform Endless Halls
- Perform Remember Place
- Create a crystal sphere with Holy Sanctuary
- Set up a wizard's pointy hat (tent hat)
Things you can do in a passage room:
- Wander around, only to end up at your starting point (Pishe, Sandelfon, Fish)
- Nibble on the floor, walls, or just the fluff (Gufnork)
- Search for fluff (Gufnork)
- Perform Dust Devil to look for different whirlwind types
- Hang out and listen to the room chats
A Divine Hand ward, when triggered, will transport the thief to the location where the ward was set. It may also transport them to the freezer of the Butcher's Guild.
There are some things that can prevent you from passaging or being passaged, apart from being in a no-portal zone:
- The Celestial Anchor ritual will stop you from passaging, and it will stop Divine Hand wards from affecting you.
- If you have been walking on broken legs and are consequently too weak to move, you will not be able to passage.
- You cannot passage out of the Endless Halls maze.
- You cannot passage out of a Stasis or Holy Sanctuary sphere.