Cure Light Wounds
From Discworld MUD Wiki
|Cure Light Wounds|
|Deities||Pishe Gufnork Gapp Sandelfon Fish Hat Sek|
|Granted to followers of||Gufnork|
|Required powers||Movement Speech|
|Learned At||1 level faith (3 levels for Hat and Sek)|
|Description||Heals only the lightest of wounds.|
|Priestwiki||Discworld ritual help|
Heals only the lightest of wounds.
The basic healing ritual. From a bit of testing it seems that the amount of hp restored is roughly equal to the performers bonus in the relevant curing skill. A very useful rit at low levels as it is cheap and easy to succeed, and still useful as high levels as it only takes one round of combat.
When imbued as a ward, this ritual reverses itself and causes damage to the thief.
> perform cure light wounds on me You place your hands together and close your eyes. You utter a quick prayer to Gufnork. You feel healed by Gufnork as fluff pads your wounds.
There are seven achievements in the Priests category related to this ritual:
- Achievement: Peripatetic Palliative (Minor)
- Achievement: Bane of Pain (Moderate)
- Achievement: Healing Hands (Large)
- Achievement: Curative Cleric (Huge)
- Achievement: Laying on Of Hands (Massive)
- Achievement: Holy Healer (Epic)
- Achievement: Living Saint (Legendary)