From Discworld MUD Wiki
(Redirected from Cr.ar.de)
|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Crafts.arts.design is the skill used when designing something artful.
This skill is used for the following:
- Marbling paper, wallpaper, or cloth.
- Wrapping things in a furoshiki cloth.
- Staining a pattern onto pottery.
- Decorating an item with a pattern.
- Embroidering patterns onto items made of cloth.
- Engraving patterns onto items made of metal, wood or glass.
- Cutting appliques from quilting blocks.
- Stencilling in order to decorate a player house.
- Forging an item from a pattern during finesmithing.
- Forging a document in the Fang forgery room, when you cut paper to size.
- Bodging an item from a pattern during woodworking.
- Carving elephant tusks.
- Placing a cobble or a sett to repair the street during some jobs from the Job's Market.
|132||Placing sett for AM job market Street Fixer job|
|192||Placing sett for AM job market Street Fixer job|
|189||Cutting a quilting block into a square applique|
|190||Cutting a quilting block into a square applique (intricate result)|
|192||Cutting a quilting block into a diamond applique (neatly cut result)|
|196||Crafting a yew pen|
|196||Placing a sett for AM jobs market mission|
|199||Placing a sett for AM jobs market mission|
|200||Placing a sett for Ankh-Morpork Jobs Market Street Fixer mission|
|201||Placing a sett for Ankh-Morpork Jobs Market Street Fixer mission|
|201||Crafting an oak pen|
|201||Creating a spike marbling pattern in a tray|
|202||Placing a cobble for Ankh-Morpork Jobs Market Street Fixer mission|
|203||Placing a sett for Ankh-Morpork Jobs Market Street Fixer mission|
|306||Wrapping one item in a furoshiki cloth|
|312||Crafting a staff from Uberwaldean woodworking book|
|334||Crafting an ironwood walking stick, slender but sturdy result|
|334||Forging a silver chain of stars|