|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Covert.items.traps is one of the skills used when probing locks and disabling traps.
- Probe command with covert.casing.place to determine whether there are any traps within the lock itself and evaluate your chances with disarm.
- Probe <exit or container that has a trap>
- Disable command with covert.lockpick.traps to attempt to disarm a trap within a lock.
- Disable <exit or container that has a trap>
- Arm trap in <exit or container that has a disabled trap>
- Probe and Disable commands with the plain package.
- Locks and traps classroom in the AM Guild of Assassins.
If you do not disable the trap and you have enough co.it.tr it will alert you to disable the trap first when you attempt to pick it.
The following groups have this skill as a primary:
- Assassins - the following guilds:
- Thieves - the following specializations:
|Bonus||Action taken, trap or door, burden, hands free, light level|
|58||probe locked door in Holy Wood on studio grounds, holding 2-handed weapon, 24% burden, well lit|
|194||Probe a needle trap (unarmed), empty handed, 8% burden, quite well lit.|