From Discworld MUD Wiki
|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Covert.casing.place is a skill used in both the probing of locks and in attempts to gauge how hard shoplifting may be.
- Probe command with covert.items.traps to determine how hard a lock will be to pick or crack a safe and whether there are any traps within the lock or safe itself.
- Probe <direction> on a door with a lock in it.
- Scope command to determine how likely you are to be successful at a shoplifting attempt.
- Scope <object> in an item shop.
- Map command when sneaking or hidden.
- Canvass section <number> in the Thieves Guild's training room.
- Locks and traps classroom in the AM Guild of Assassins.
- Case shops
- Case paintings in training room in the Hashishim Guild.
The following groups have this skill as a primary:
|Bonus||Action taken, location, target (value), number of free hands, burden, light levels (self/room)|