Bulletin boards can be accessed from within the game, or on the website (if you are logged in).
- There is a limit to how often you can make posts from the website.
- To post on the boards from the website you need to be active enough. If not, you can post from in game or spend more time on the mud first!
List of boards
All the following boards are available on the mud website, though for some boards you need to gain access to them or else you don't see them.
- Announcements - available in game with the
- Frog - can be found in pubs all over the Disc, including most of the ones that new players start in should they choose that area.
- Philosophers - available if you are a member of the Philosophers Society (this involves a quest)
- Player killers
- Never wending story
The fluff, flame, equality, role-playing, player killers, never wending story and alt.fan.pratchett boards are available in each service areas.
The various guild boards can be found at the various guilds' locations:
The clubs that have club housing with a board get a specific board, for example for club Trade:
- Club trade
- Newspaper - available in game in the two newspaper offices.
- Ankh morpork council - available in the Ankh-Morpork Player Council.
- Djelibeybi council - available in the first room of the Djelibeybi Player Council (which is in the Palace in Djelibeybi).
There are also specific newspaper boards available when you are hired by one of the newspaper, and you lose access when you are fired:
There's also a newbie helper board.
- Newbiehelpers - available in the Palace in Djelibeybi
Of the publicly visible boards, only playerkillers can post on the Player killers board.
You do not see other boards if you are not a member of the Philosophers Society, clubs, newspaper staff or newbie helper.