- A tropical bar where you can order freshly made cocktails
- A souvenir shop where you can get your banana and other goodies
- A painted medicine man who will raise you back from the death
- A large rock infested with crabs
- A Travelling Shop stop next to the pub
- You can go underwater and walk back out of it. This is safer than when you need to swim up. There are no reports of people unable to get back above the water.
A Travelling ferry(not to be confused with the Travelling Shop) transports tourists from the Tuna Walk in Bes Pelargic to the Brown Islands and back.
The locals here won't accept any of your fancy currency. The only way to get your cocktails and bananas is by trading your items with them.