|GP Cost||all available (min 50)|
|Learnt At||25 of Fighting.special.tactics|
Berserk is a Warrior only command which is used to attempt to enter a state of mind where the warrior will deal damage faster and pay no regard to damage done to them.
The berserking warrior can make more than twice as many attacks as normal (with sufficient skills) and receives a bonus to hit points and stats, but unfortunately cannot use most commands and will not defend against any attacks apart from specials.
After berserking the warrior will be exhausted; unable to berserk again and subject to a stat penalty until they recover.
The duration (in seconds) is the number of guild points spent or the warrior's fighting.special.tactics bonus - whichever is less.
Whilst beserking a warrior:
- has their tactics attitude set temporarily to insane;
- is no longer limited to two attacks per heartbeat, but each attack will cost 1 guild point each;
- receives +1 str, +1 dex and +1 con (conflicts with other stat bonuses such as iron gauntlets);
- receives +50% hp (on top of that gained from the bonus con);
- cannot defend against any attack apart from specials;
- cannot use fighting commands apart from warcry;
- cannot use covert commands apart from slip and palm; research If this has been marked on a page, it's because there was something that probably isn't known, that the person who edited the page thinks could be found out. Perhaps you could figure this thing out, and be famous evermore.
- cannot use rituals or spells from scrolls;
- cannot ride a horse (if berserk is initiated whilst mounted you will fall off).
Normally after berserking you will be spiritually and physically exhausted:
- the physical exhaustion causes a stat loss of -1 or -2 to con, str and dex. It lasts 2.5 minutes.
- the spiritual exhaustion prevents berserking again and lasts 5 minutes.
The Restore ritual will remove the stat penalty, but you'll still have to wait to berserk again. The Soothe and Soothing Rain rituals will take you out of the berserker state with no such penalties, and will let you berserk again immediately. research If this has been marked on a page, it's because there was something that probably isn't known, that the person who edited the page thinks could be found out. Perhaps you could figure this thing out, and be famous evermore.
- Berserk achievements belong to the warriors category
- Achievement: Temper Tantrum