From Discworld MUD Wiki
A bench is a useful item of outdoor furniture, on which one may sit, idle or tarry.
List of benches
- A well-concealed but filthy bench outside the Mended Drum.
- One east of the general store on Filigree Street.
- Under a tree on Gods' Collar, at the junction with Butts Treat.
- By a fountain at the junction of Quirm Street and Attic Bee Street.
- By the old fountain near the west end of Vagabond Street. The fountain is worth a closer look...
- Outside the entrance to the main Post Office on Widdershins Broadway.
- An ornate cedar bench outside the Porter's Lodge in the assassins' guild courtyard.
- At the Temple of Small Gods, in Florette's garden.
- Nestled under cherry trees at the junction of Butterfly Boulevard and the Butterfly Connection.
- At the Oyster Lane end of Butterfly Boulevard, overlooking the Pearl River.
- On a lawn at the junction of Squid Walk and Buffalo Tail Trail.
- In west Pharaoh's Park, one west of the Avenue of the Pharaohs.
- In west Pharaoh's Park, surrounding a magnolia tree.
- In west Pharaoh's Park, by a small stream.
- In east Pharaoh's Park, under ivy and white roses.
- In east Pharaoh's Park, encircled by taxon hedges.
- In the north gardens of the Ephebe inner citadel.
- Outside Messire Vincenzio's taverna in Little Brindisi, Genua. There may be penalties for sitting on this one.
- A much-needed log bench in the terrains just outside Calh-Nhad.
- A weather-bleached bench at the rimward wall outside Granny Weatherwax's cottage in Bad Ass. Will respond to being patted, animating skill permitting.
- A stone bench on the west side of the garden in the Academy of Artificers.