|Learnt At||150 of fighting.special.weapon|
|Skills Used||fighting.special.weapon (success of initiation) & fighting.melee.(weapon's own skill) (success and damage of execution)|
|Items Needed||Weapons that allow behead|
Behead is a warrior-only command that is used mid combat and can decapitate the target provided that it lands the deathblow. Whether a weapon is capable of beheading can be found through use of the judge command.
Pages that link to this page: mostly weapons that this command can be used with.
Behead can be learned at 150 levels of fighting.special.weapon from a guild instructor or from another player who has the command.
behead <target> with <weapon> behead <target> <carefully|calmly|roughly|savagely|brutally> with <weapon> behead compare <zone 1> with <zone 2>
Damage, preparation difficulty, launch difficulty and guild point cost will depend on the style used. From weakest to most damaging the target zones and associated guild point cost are:
35gp (no style specified) 35gp carefully 35gp calmly 35gp roughly 40gp savagely 45gp brutally
Generally the launch difficulty is constant and the preparation difficulty scales with damage.
If a beheading results in the death of the target, a special death message is displayed.
- The head of <target> drops onto the ground like a ball. Bounce, bounce, bounce.
- The head of <target> falls heavily to the ground with a sickening crunch. Now *that* would have given a headache, if it could still feel.
- The head of <target> flies off the neck and hits you in the face, spraying blood all over your body. Bath time!
- The head of <target> is propelled from the body, which explodes like a nubile young person in bed with an experienced seamstress, gratuitously fountaining liquid over the area. Anyone have a cigarette?
- The head of <target> is thrown back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back... and to the left.
- The head of <target> levitates for a moment as the torso flops to the ground, before rolling off to the right.
- The head of <target> looks confused for a second, before falling to the ground.
- The head of <target> quivers a bit as it remains in place, perched atop its owner's corpse for a moment, then slowly slides off.
- The head of <target> sails through the air in a graceful arc before landing with a very soggy squishing sound.
- The head of <target> slides off its owner's corpse, upends, and lands upside down, helping to keep some of the blood from spilling.
- The head of <target> spins around several times before falling to the ground after slowing to a stop like a top losing energy.
- The head of <target> stays in place seemingly untouched. Only after the corpse falls to the ground does the head flop away from the torso.
- The head of <target> whirls around several rotations on the neck before spinning off towards the ground, where it bounces a bit before coming to a rest.
- The head of <target> falls to the ground and blood spurts in a magnificent fountain from where it used to be attached.
- The head of <target> tips off to the left to hang by a small bit of flesh, before gravity has something to say about the matter and pulls it completely off the corpse, landing with a small bounce.
- The head of <target> stays perched atop its owner's torso as it continues to fight, seemingly unaware that it died a few seconds ago. Ah, now realisation has fully sunk in and the inanimate corpse tumbles quickly to the ground.
Beheading achievements belong to the warriors category.
- Achievement: A Little Bit Special
- Achievement: Special
- Achievement: Head Hunter
- Achievement: Throne Of Bones