From Discworld MUD Wiki
(Redirected from Beehives)
Getting honey from a beehive
To get honey from a beehive:
- Take the honeycombs out of it
- Find a vessel (such as a bottle).
- 'Shake <combs> into <vessel>'.
Once a beehive has been emptied of its combs, it regenerates honey via the following stages:
- After about 15-30 minutes, combs will reappear. Initially they will have almost no honey in them.
- Over the next hour or so, the honey will build up inside the combs to the original maximum level.
- There is no way to determine how much honey is in a comb, other than to shake it out.
- Casting Biddy Amble's Bee Buzzer on a hive increases its regeneration rate.
- Each hive has by default 4 combs in it.
Beehives can be found in the following locations:
- Confetti Lane in Bes Pelargic (7 hives)
- Granny Weatherwax's cottage (6 hives)
- Millie Hopgood's cottage (3 hives)
- Chronides farmstead (3 hives)
- Agnes Nitt's cottage (2 hives)
- Mum Blithesome's cottage (1 hive)
- Wee Flaudia's cottage (2 hives)
- Temple of the Listening Monks (2 hives)
- Academy of Artificers garden (1 hive)