From Discworld MUD Wiki
The banshee is one of the lesser creatures of the demonic plane. It is insubstantial, but its perpetual wailing is agonising. It is in good shape. It is standing.
This kind of banshee is currently only found in one place: Ankh-Morpork.
Possible spoiler: Dwarf mansion.
- Absolutely none. Does not leave a corpse.
- The banshee seems to be immune to normal attacks, and can only be defeated through special means.
- The banshee is not aggressive, in that it doesn't attack.
- The banshee wails continously and does a small amount of area damage (20-40 damage per wail?) to everyone in the same room:
The banshee emits a high-pitched wail. You cover your ears in pain.
- Wearing earmuffs does not help against the wail.
- If the banshee is slain, and respawns, her wails do not do any damage to anyone already in the room, until they leave and come back.