Apples are a kind of fruit used especially for witch-related business. Of course you can also just eat them.
- Blackglass Peachface
- Bright red, poisoned
- Gammer Smith
- Golden Disagreeable
- Green Billet (poisonous)
- Lancre Blackheart
- Nanny Ogg
- Toffee apple
- Black apple
- Pekan Pink
Apples can be used as follows:
- As a consumed spell component for Goodie Whemper's Apple Divination, Mother Harblist's Fruity Flyer, and Sageroff's Sentry Summoning.
- To feed fruitbats and horses (not green billet apples).
- Lancre Blackheart apples are suitable for distilling scumble on the McSweeney estate in Bes Pelargic.
- Successfully tempting an opponent with poisoned apples will temporarily lower their stats.
Generally fruit shops all over the Disc sell apples.
Apples can be gathered all year round in various places:
- The western part of the Bad Ass orchard (Gammer Smith)
- The garden of the Temple of the Listening Monks
- Percy Hopcroft's apple orchard in Blackglass
- Academy of Artificers garden in Sto Lat
- Crow-legged cottage roof (Green Billet)
Other sources of apples:
- You can pick around 7 apples from the tree in the forest clearing in Pekan Ford (Pekan Pink, Lancre Blackheart)
- The washstand in the upstairs bedroom of Granny Weatherwax's cottage has a bag with Gammer Smith apples.
- Finally, up to ten toffee apples can be created at a time with Wurphle's Midnight Snack.