From Discworld MUD Wiki
|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
This may never happen:
- 11:07:07* Taffyd wisped: no
- 11:07:11* Taffyd wisped: horses will never come in
- 11:07:18* Taffyd wisped: I just think I should let you know.
- 11:07:28* Taffyd wisped: It's good to hope and dream and pray for a better tomorrow.
- 11:07:35* Taffyd wisped: But in this instance, there will be no tomorrow.
-- Logged August 29, 2010 by Gnash
- Mounting and riding horses.
- The west game at the fair in Slippery Hollow requires this skill to succeed.
The following groups have this skill as a primary:
- Warriors - The following specialisations:
|Bonus||Action taken, burden|
|123||Moving normally while leading a horse.|
|189||Command 'lead horse'|
|196||Successfully 'retrieve'ed 4 saps from saddlebags on horse during combat|
|217||Assessing traits of a horse with 80 docility|
|324||Mounting a horse with 61 docility|
|403||Retrieving from the saddlebags of a horse with 51 docility|
|428||Stashing hay in the saddlebags of a horse with 47 docility|
|451||Mounting horse with 47 docility|
|454||Mounting horse with 47 docility|
|498||Successfully 'retrieve'ed map from saddlebags on horse during combat with 42 docility|
|500||Command 'dismount and lead' from horse with 40 docility|
|503||Mounting horse with 40 docility|