From Discworld MUD Wiki
|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Adventuring.acrobatics.balancing is the skill which determines a player's ability to maintain their footing, especially on narrow or unstable surfaces.
- Balancing is used when sliding down the banister in the Thieves Guild in Ankh-Morpork.
- It is used for getting a restore from sliding down the restore slide in the Pishe Waterpark .
- It is used to sit on or mount the balance beam of the Ninja Guild in Bes Pelargic.
- It is used to leap on the stumps in the Ankh-Morpork Guild of Assassins courtyard.
- Standing on the beam in the hayloft of the Chronides Farmstead.
- Moving between rooms in the following places uses balancing:
No groups have this skill as a primary:
|58||Kicking a portal (from jpct)|
|63||Walking in Skund forest|
|108||Walking in Skund forest|
|111||Walking in Skund forest|
|118||Leaping across 2 stumps in the Assassins' Courtyard, 30% burden.|
|132||Leaping across 3 stumps in the Assassins' Courtyard, 7% burden.|
|135||Leaping across 3 stumps in Assassins' Courtyard, 13% burden.|
|141||Walking in the BP hengeyokai tunnels|
|199||standing on a beam in the hayloft of the Chronides' farmstead's barn|
|203||standing on a beam in the hayloft of the Chronides' farmstead's barn|
|281||Modern art in the Assassins' courtyard, 9 stumps|