From Discworld MUD Wiki
(Redirected from Ad.pe)
|All skill trees|
|Skill in TM wiki|
Adventuring.perception is the skill used to detect most covert actions.
- Seeing someone who is hiding or faded.
- See air distortions when someone is being scryed with a crystal ball, in which case it is checked against magic.methods.spiritual.summoning.
- See the cuttlefish (a scrying method accessible through a quest) or notice it following you.
- Determines the length of time it takes to notice combat before assisting when using the "group assist <player>" command.
- See someone using any covert command.
- Search for person - this skill determines the chance of uncovering a hidden character.
- Searching to find things.
- At a low bonus, putting eyes on the alter of the temple of Blind Io can tm perception by noticing the eyes floating away.
- The "bobbing for garlic" game in the Escrow fun fair
- Some Agatean family missions
- Shattering a Stasis sphere (used to spot a flaw in the sphere)
- Focusing an Akina TR-10 camera checks Perception to see how sharp of an image you can produce. Can TM.
No groups have this skill as a primary.
|130||Focusing an Akina TR-10 camera when aimed at a room.|
|132||Focusing an Akina TR-10 camera when aimed at a room.|
|177||Putting 12 human eyes on Blind Io's Altar|
|208||Shatter stasis sphere|