Yarrow is a plant with a long stem, branching towards the top into a cluster of small white or pink flowers.
Yarrow can be used as follows:
Yarrow is a poison if ingested directly.
After eating at least 20 stalks of yarrow and waiting 2 minutes, it gives temporary stat penalty of -5 constitution and -2 dexterity as well as regularly draining 10% of your remaining health points at intervals of 30 to 60 seconds.
Eating more yarrow does not make you sick faster.
It can be cured with antidote tea.
If left untreated it will last 20 minutes.
Yarrow can be found in the following locations:
- Granny Weatherwax's cottage
- Millie Hopgood's cottage
- Agnes Nitt's cottage
- Wee Flaudia's cottage
- Annie Spindlewits' cottage
- Gennie Applebottom's cottage
- Aunty Ogg-San's hut
- Mum Blithesome's cottage
- The wandering cottage
- Mama Diksha's stall
- Garden of the Artificers Guild in Sto Lat
- Garden of the Temple of Small Gods in Ankh-Morpork
- Temple of the Listening Monks
It can be bought from: