From Discworld MUD Wiki
A player's wisdom stat reflects their ability to draw on their experiences, as well as their ability to communicate with deities.
- Wisdom features strongly in the faith skill tree, affecting all skills there.
- It plays a significant role in the magic and people skill trees.
- It is not used very much in the crafts, covert, fighting or adventuring skill trees, although the important adventuring.perception skill is a notable exception.
- Priests usually have very high levels of wisdom, as it strongly affects most faith skills.
- Witches and wizards may have minor levels of wisdom to augment various magical skills.
- NPK thieves, assassins and warriors generally have little use for wisdom.
- Playerkillers may have significant levels of wisdom to improve their adventuring.perception skill.