Difference between revisions of "User talk:DoBBiN"
(yes links may be out of date too)
m (moved Talk:Newbiehelpers guide to User talk:DoBBiN: Moving to user page as per talk page, doesn't fit as an article since it's a list of personal suggestions and suggested links.)
Revision as of 05:29, 13 January 2013
Since this page is entirely written as advice and links given by DoBBiN, it seems to me that it fits well as a user page, but much less as an article.
Or possibly it could be rewritten in a more neutral perspective and expanded to be more generally useful to newbies if anyone wants to work on it.
What do you guys think?
--Frazyl 21:10, 9 January 2013 (UTC)
- Is this really a newbiehelpers guide rather than a newbie guide? What makes it specific for helpers? --Gunde 22:57, 9 January 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, this is a little... odd? Not to mention at least one of the links being not necessarily appropriate for a newbie guide (LaoTzu's site was probably great in its day but it's years old now and some of the info/advice (including stuff for newbies specifically, like joining!) is inaccurate because of that. And wasn't skycladcrones the one that was merged into this very wiki, or am I thinking of a different witch site?). --Ilde 20:38, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, some sites have not been updated for some time and may be out of date.
- Nah, Skycladcrones is Aniline's site.
- What was merged is the Lancre Witch Trials wiki.
- And I seem to remember merging stuff from Zuroc's wiki though not sure if we got everything, spam hit it bad a long time ago.
- I suppose newbie helpers just means it's meant to help newbies.
- --Frazyl 04:04, 11 January 2013 (UTC)